Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Endless Customz review in Ventura, California: ENDLESS CUSTOMS - Took My Money, Didn't Send Parts

Update by user May 31, 2015

Today is June 1st, 2015. I have yet to even get a courtesy call from Robert at ENDLESS CUSTOMZ. Total silence.

ENDLESS CUSTOMS still has my money and my parts.

You may want to see what real VW Owners have to say about this SCAM of a company and especially their opinion of the "Owner", Robert.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2015

ENDLESS CUSTOMZ - BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID OF THIS COMPANY. 6587 Ventura Blvd, Unit B Ventura CA. 93004 (805) 798-2657 I found the Endless Customz's Web Site on the internet and telephoned the company back in February 2015. I ordered some parts for my 71 Super Beetle on 2/10/2015 at which time my Credit Card was charged $210.60. After waiting a few days, I called Endless Customz to check on the status of my order & was told by Robert Kalstrom that he was looking for the final part.After waiting another week - same story. After yet another week, same story, so I told Robert of Endless Customz to cancel the order and return the $210.60 to my Credit Card. When the CC was not credited with my money, I disputed the charge and the money was credited back to me by the CC company.I heard nothing from either Endless Customz or the CC company BUT noticed the charge had been added to my account again in April. Apparently Endless Customz convinced them that I had refused delivery and the CC case was closed and cannot be reopened. I spoke again with Robert of Endless Customz on Monday, April 13th 2015 and he said that he had told me before I cancelled the order that it had been shipped... NOT TRUE because if it had been shipped, I would not have cancelled the order. He also told me the package had been delivered, but refused by me and returned to Endless Customz. He promised to call me the next day and provide me with the USPS return to sender labels. (Which never existed.) Now it is May 1st, 2015, Robert of Endless Customz did not call back and will not answer my daily phone calls (he has caller I.D.) - will not respond to my daily voice mail messages nor to my email messages - So, Endless Customz now has my money AND my parts. Please do your research before you make any payment to this company.
Review
Cons
  • Dishonesty of owner
Reason of review